It was good seeing many of you at the Barnes and Noble in-store bookfair last Saturday. If you couldn’t make it or if you are shopping for gifts to ship to friends and relatives this season, Barnes and Noble will continue contributing to the King PTA for every purchase online until midnight Wednesday, December 1st. Go to http://www.bn.com/bookfair and enter the bookfair ID # of 10252807 at checkout.
The purpose and goal of this fundraiser is to raise a significant amount of money, at least over $1200 in book purchases, which would benefit teachers at King to buy material that will support upcoming classroom projects and give the PTA the ability to support King School in other needed areas as well.
Do you want an extra 4.8% of your Barnes and Noble online purchases to go to King? Install AutoEarn on your computer and eScrip will give us our cut. AutoEarn makes sure King School PTA gets a cut of the profits of all purchases at participating online retailers. Go to http://shopping.escrip.com/client/pid=5400/bid=146039442 to read more or to sign up. Our eScrip group ID# is: 8563768, the name is: King School PTA
Here’s the fine print:
Online Purchase Guidelines
• Supporters of the Bookfair shop through http://www.bn.com/bookfair, and are required to enter a valid Bookfair Event ID # of 10252807 in the designated field found on the payment page during checkout in order for their purchase to count towards the online Bookfair total.
• Only eligible purchases made during the agreed-upon online Bookfair dates and shipped within five days after eligible dates will count towards the Bookfair. Pre-orders will not count toward Bookfair sales if not shipped in the eligible period.
• Barnes & Noble Members may use their Membership discount on all purchases, including purchases during the Bookfair.
• Educator discounts may be used on all eligible purchases during the Bookfair.
• Purchases made with corporate or institutional discounts are not included in the Bookfair total.
• Certain offers, promotions, or discounts may not be offered during the Bookfair.
• All Bookfair purchases are subject to normal state and local tax requirements.
• The following products and services are not included in the online Bookfair totals:
The purchase of gift cards and online gift certificates
* Digital content (including but not limited to digital books, magazines, and periodicals)
* Downloadable Audiobooks in MP3 or any other format
* Gift-wrapping fees; shipping or handling fees; or Barnes & Noble Membership fees (new or renewal)
* The purchase of text books, used and out of print books, magazine and magazine subscriptions, video games, digital devices including nookTM and other eReaders, and other hardware, software and accessories
* Other items Barnes & Noble may exclude from time to time in its sole discretion
If you didn’t see me Saturday, I was hiding in the back corner gift wrapping.